England & Company are currently seeking an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join their reputable team, assisting with general administrative duties and running an efficient reception area.
The successful candidate will work well within a team, in a busy vibrant office, as the first point of contact for all clients. They will provide an excellent first impression together with customer satisfaction and care to all clients.
This is an extremely varied role which includes, but is not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting – providing excellent levels of customer service and being the face of the business
- Switchboard duties including answering and transferring calls and taking messages when appropriate
- Booking and coordinating meeting rooms
- Diary management on behalf of the Directors
- Maintaining office supplies
- Administration of incoming and outgoing post, including scanning
- Providing general administrative support
The successful candidate will be confident and have an energetic and outgoing personality. They will be able to maintain a friendly and professional manner, with a strong emphasis on providing the highest levels of customer care during extremely busy periods. The successful candidate will have experience within a similar client facing role within a corporate environment. They will have excellent customer service skills and be able to demonstrate their commitment to deliver high standards of accuracy in all aspects of their role.
The key skills required to undertake this role are:
- A professional manner with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multi task and prioritise workloads
- Enthusiasm and team-working skills
- General administration experience to include the use of Outlook
Salary: Market rates – dependent on experience
Working hours: Monday – Friday 08:45am-5:00pm with a 45 mins lunch (37.5hours)
Holiday Entitlement: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
Benefits: Upon completion of a 3 month probation period the successful candidate will be entitled to receive Private Health Insurance and a Parking Permit.
If you are an adaptable team player with a flexible approach and have a great sense of humour, then this may be the ideal vacancy for you. A fantastic opportunity to join a hardworking and friendly team in Wimborne.
Please post your CV to:
England & Company
Chartered Certified Accountants
7 & 8 Church Street
or email to email@example.com